A tight and toned tummy really hits the top of many of our wish lists, what woman wouldn’t fancy a flat belly? Well, that’s a talk for another day, but for those women out there that really do want this then read on!
With these 7 steps, you too can flatten your stomach, get a flat belly without exercise, and say goodbye to your tight tummy tucking pants and underwear once and for all …
You’ll be really pleased to know that this one is super doable and you would be amazed at how well it makes a difference!
Your new daily routine
- Stand up straight
- Dress in belly-flattening fashions
- Turn in an hour earlier
- Swap soda for sassy water – see out great recipe below!
- Munch more whole grains and protein
- Have watermelon for dessert
- Add this cupboard staple (vinegar) to your diet
- Go slowly at meals
Flat Belly Sassy Water Recipe
- 2 liters water (about 8½ c)
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1 med cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 med lemon, thinly sliced
- 12 sm spearmint leaves
Combine all of the ingredients together in a large pitcher, then let flavors blend overnight, you can happily drink the entire pitcher in a day, 1 pitcher a day maximum.
How Much Water A Day for a Flat Belly?
Eight glasses of water is an approximate guideline, and everyone’s need for fluids vary according to their activity level and body too. But around eight is a good starting point.
All fluids (and water-packed foods) count toward your overall fluid intake!