Lower Back Fat Really Can Be Blasted Away For Good:
Here are your 8 exercises that will blast away your lower back fat! Go through the circuit a total of three times for a real blast-burn!
This really great group of exercises really helps to work out your back, also giving your abs a great secondary workout too.
It will get you all down your back, making these exercises really great exercises to get rid of your lower back fat, blast it away!
1. Hold a high plank, your hands are holding a dumbbell, one in each and keep your spine in a safe neutral position.
2. Alternate rowing each dumbbell towards your ribs, right then left, tightening your lats (those big muscles all down the sides of your back…) whilst you do this, keep your core muscles really tight, this is one rep!
1. Put your hands about shoulder width apart on the floor, ( use pushup stands if you have any issues with your wrists, safety first!) then place and keep your hands directly below your shoulders.
2. Begin by straightening your back and legs too, and keep on the balls of your feet.
3. Then deliberately and slowly lower yourself down, bending your arms as you go at the elbow until you are one to two inches above the ground. (Do not flare your elbows out, at the very most, your elbows should be a maximum of 45 degrees angle to your body.
4. Keep your core and abs tight, and your triceps (the underneath part of your arm) too, and push yourself back up slowly. This is one rep.
Military Press with Dumb Bells – Seated
The military press is an amazing exercise that enables you to both strengthen and tone up your shoulders all at the same time!
1. Sit on a bench with the back raised, or a sturdy chair, then hold a dumbbell in each hand. Lift the dumbbells to your shoulders. (If they are super heavy for you then use your thighs to help flick them up with a little momentum, but don’t use dumbells so heavy that you injure yourself!)
2. Tighten your shoulders up, flexing your muscles and pressing the dumbbells up and above your head, until your elbows are almost locked.
3. Then slowly lower the dumbbells back down again to your starting position. This is one rep.
Rear Deltoid Rotations
These Deltoid rotations are super to strengthen your rotator cuffs, but do them carefully as rotator cuffs are delicate things!
1. Stand firm with your feet about hip/shoulder width apart, holding a dumbbell in each of your hands, just by your side.
2. Then bend your elbows to about a 90-degree angle, the dumbbells will be out in front of you (like if you do half of a hammer curl).
3. Tense the back of your shoulders as you move the dumbbells outward to your sides, keeping your elbows in the same place if you can.
4. Then reverse the motion, carefully, letting the dumbbells return back to where they started in a controlled fashion. This is one rep.
Lateral Arm Raises – Bent Over
Lat raises, like this, are one of the most effective exercises to get rid of that lower back fat, so let’s get to it!
1. Get on your hands and knees, then hold your dumbbell just in one hand.
2. Put all your weight on the hand that is not holding the dumbbell.
3. Tighten your lat muscles (the muscles at the sides of your back) only on the side holding the dumbbell, and raising your arm until it is almost straight out to the side of your body.
4. Again in reverse, slowly lower it back down again. This is one rep for one side
5. Now repeat exactly like this on the other side.
Front Dumbbell Raise
These Front raises will work and burn your trapezius muscles as well as the back of your shoulders too.
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand by your side.
2. Tense your core and slowly raise one arm up so it is straight out in front of you, with your palm facing the floor. Hold for 2-3 seconds. You should be tensing your trapezius and shoulder as you do this.
3. Slowly lower the dumbbell back to your side. This is one rep.
4. Repeat with the other arm.
Dumbbell Rows – Bent Over
These rows are a cool way to tone rip your back, to get some real definition, to really burn away your lower back fat like butter!
1. Put just one knee on your bench or a sturdy chair.
2. Then place your hand, the same side as your knee, on the bench and lean over a little. Your hand should be underneath your shoulder.
3. Hold the dumbbell in your other hand, putting it on the bench or chair edge.
4. Tighten your lats (yes, that large muscles down the sides of your back, again!) then on the same side as the arm which is holding the dumbbell, begin to slowly raise that arm holding the dumbbell. In effect, your upper arm will be parallel to the floor, and your elbow is at a 90-degree angle.
5. Let the dumbbell come back down again slowly, in a controlled manner, and rest it on the bench or chair if you need to. This is one rep.
6. Repeat for the other side too.
Swimmers are so good for getting rid of pesky lower back fat. They are such a great way to work all of your body while giving your lower back a great workout.
1. Lie on your tummy and squeeze your glutes (bottom cheeks!) as hard as you can, raising both of your legs off the ground as you do it.
2. Reach forward with an arm, keeping the palm of your hand facing downwards, just a few inches above the ground is ideal.
3. Lift your alternate arm and leg up into the air, squeezing all of those muscles. All the way from your shoulders down to your glutes, squeeze! This is one rep.
4. Repeat with the other arm of course!
We are delighted to bring you these exercises to blast away your lower back fat, we hope you own all of these exercises and give it your all, but also too please exercise a little caution and care. If you are in any doubt about performing physical exercises, and too as a matter of course, do consult a medical professional before you commence any new exercise routine!
Finally, say goodbye to lower back fat!